The European Union, Innovation and Media Partnerships for Action,
Collaboration and Transformation in the Western Balkans
Invitation to bid & SCOPE OF WORKS
Mapping, GAP Assessment and Capacity Building
Young Social Innovators and Entrepreneurs
ABOUT ALBIZ FOUNDATION
ALBIZ Foundation is one of the leading non-profit foundations based on social economy model, advancing social entrepreneurship, particularly to vulnerable groups located. Our mission is strengthening, advancing the society, as well as promoting values through support and creation of opportunities. Our vision is to create a sustainable society for future generations. Our values are: correctness, professionalism, accountability, transparency & accountability; equal access and effective/partnership.
EU-IMPACT-WB PROJECT & ENGAGEMENT SUMMARY:
ALBIZ Foundation was founded by the business sector to increase social accountability of the businesses; increase philanthropy; and social investments in area of education, culture and local socio-economic development.
ALBIZ Foundation and its regional partners are implementing a 36 months’ project “EU-IMPACT-WB” funded by the European Union. The EU-IMPACT-WB is a partnership with five additional partners from the region that seeks to enhance employment and (social) entrepreneurship for young people in five Western Balkan countries (Albania, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Kosovo, N. Macedonia and Serbia). ALBIZ Foundation is the implementing organization in N. Macedonia but works very closely with its partners through activities that link youth to economic opportunities.
Albiz Foundation invites bids from the qualified individual professionals and/or firms to Conduct Mapping and GAP Assessment of young social innovators and entrepreneurs, Design the capacity development plan and provide trainings, which will be in service for the young social innovators and entrepreneurs.
The assessment will be both quantitative and qualitative method, maps, evaluates the capacities of the young social innovators and entrepreneurs (age 18 – 30), and based on the findings it develops a capacity-building plan and provides the trainings. The mapping exercise will culminate in a report with recommendations, and will assess the effectiveness, inclusiveness and legitimacy of the current structures for youth employment and development efforts.
- Designing of the methodology, tools, and questionnaires conducting the assessment
- Comprehensive report (in English) on the current GAP analysis of young social innovators and entrepreneurs.
- Design the training modules required and provide trainings. Up to 10 different trainings are expected to be delivered.
- Provide reports after each training session/module, accompanied by participant lists.
Timeframe and Location
- The assessment will take place across Republic of North Macedonia, by collecting the necessary samples.
- The assessment can also be designed in a form of an online questionnaire (online survey) so as to increase the quantitative and qualitative data collection and save time.
- The mapping and GAP assessment must be completed by July 30th The report with findings by August 30th 2019 and all trainings concluded by September 30th 2019.
The bids/offers must be delivered in closed envelopes to the following address: Foundation for Development of Education and Culture Albiz, Str. 20, No. 97, Saraj, 1000 Skopje, N. Macedonia, by July 5th 2019, 16:00hrs. If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com With your application, please submit Resumes for a consulting team or Business registration documentation for firms, references as available and other paperwork that confirms your experience in similar tasks in the past.
The last date for questions/clarifications is July 1st 2019.
The tender dossier is available here: Tender dossier